Monday, December 20, 2010

What to wear?

Since yesterday was the Sunday before Christmas it is only right that one would wear something "Christmasie" to church. I wore a red shirt and Keith and the boys all wore red ties and Elle...well, not so much, but she sure looked so stink'n cute!!! I had her Christmasie dress all ready for her but when I put it on it was way to big. I forgot to wash it earlier to help it shrink but luckily I had some newborn dresses that she could wear. Since Christmas is on Saturday we'll try again on the 26th to wear our Christmas dress.

Elle in her other dress. I still say she looks so cute. I kept her in it all day to soak in the cuteness.

She is just about to cry but I was snapping rapidly to get a good shot before all the tears.

Five weeks old today. I know time goes by fast but does it have to go by this fast.

Could not resist this picture! Her shirt says, "Current Family Favorite." By far that is what she is and I am loving having a girl.

3 comments:

Workmans said...

seriously so cute!!

The Durfee's said...

i love the dress!!

Jami said...

She is so beautiful! I miss you guys.