One of our Christmas traditions is getting new pajamas which we open Christmas Eve. Since we won't be going home for Christmas I thought the boys would like to open them up early and enjoy them longer. We started with youngest to oldest. Rhet was pretty excited about his present under the tree and had to show everyone that this was his present and it had his name on it. He got a little help from dad opening his present and when he looked at his new Lighting McQueen jammies his eyes got all big and he immediately started undressing so he could put them on. It was quite cute to watch all the excitement.
Since the boys did such a great job on the first picture I had to get a second. It was hard enough to get Rhet in the first picture that I had to bribe him with Elle.
1 comment:
so glad to see that my boys are not the only ones that don't know how to look at a camera. What part of "look at the camera" means look everywhere BUT the camera?
Love the jammies!
Post a Comment