Here is just a little update about my fabulous baby. I took him to the doctor yesterday for his 2 month check up. He now weighs 14.6 lbs and is 22 1/2 in long. Some of his accomplishments as a 2 month old are 1-he is cooing and talking, 2-he is smiling and 3-he is sleeping 8-9 hrs during the night. He is such a good baby. I even lay him in his bed for the night and if he's not quite tired he just lays there. He also does the same each morning when he wakes up, and I'm the one who has to go in and get him so I can relieve myself from a long night of not feeding. I have to say that Heavenly Father knew that I needed another good baby to 1-survive the next phase of Keith's schooling and 2-to have more kids.

I think all his weight is in his cheeks. I just want to pinch them they are soo cute!
I love it when he smiles because I know that he recognizes me and it makes me want to play with him longer!
5 comments:
Tristan-
He is such a cutie! I LOVE the chubby cheeks! I can't believe that he is sleeping so good already - Rylee just BARELY started to sleep all night! Good thing they are so cute, right?
I love, love, LOVE fat baby cheeks!! Did I mention I love them?? haha Emma's are chunky too--I can't kiss them enough! Good thing she's too young to tell me how annoyed she is with me. haha It sounds like Rhet and Emma are little twins--she is the perfect baby too!! Lots of sleeping, talking and smiling--such a good baby! I miss you guys!!
you are such a good mom. when i have my next i want you to come and get him to sleep through the night by 2 months- i will pay you!!!!
Those are some serious cheeks on that kid! So are you guys about ready to visit AZ yet?! Haha, maybe when we're back under 90??
He is a cutie! How are you keeping up with all your boys. You are amazing!
Post a Comment