Last week I was doing some homework with Kade when I noticed that he had something white poking through his gums behind his baby teeth. Yes, it was one of his permanent teeth coming in. I told Keith about it-and yes I am stupid, because he looked at me like "what's the big deal, it's okay." Totally forgetting that he was a dentist. So I didn't think anything about it until today when Kade told me that one of his teeth was wiggly. I made him some lunch and he started to cry because his tooth was hurting from trying to eat his sandwich. Keith came in and asked Kade what was wrong, and then took him into the bathroom to operate.

Kade now thinks it's pretty cool to have one of his teeth out and keeps looking at his saved tooth to put under his pillow tonight for the tooth fairy.(Which I have heard stories of tooth fairies leaving $5-by accident/they didn't have change-but I can tell you this tooth fairy is leaving a quarter!)
3 comments:
$5.00???? Man, I was jipped as a child. If the tooth fairy ran out of money at my house, I imagine that I would've been left a stick of gum or maybe an IOU for .25 cents. Something lame for sure, but $5.00???? Lucky kid.
cheapskate! :) give the kid a dollar! :) ha i can say that i'm the favorite aunt! he looks so cute- and it's funny but i never noticed how little his teeth were
You're my kind of tooth fairy!
Post a Comment