I was wondering what was taking him so long! Yes, that is blue permanent marker. He seriously colored all over his body-I mean in places that are not appropriate to show! What a little stinker!
Later that night...
We have made friends with a couple families in our culdasac and love hanging out with them. All day Saturday the boys were playing with Aaron(12) and MacKayla(14). They played tag, hide-n-seek, and then brought out some water balloons. Now, no matter your age there is just something about water balloons. The kids were filling them up and then throwing them at each other and having a blast. I had to take a break and feed Rhet and while I was feeding him I heard Keith rummaging through stuff. I asked what he was doing and of course being the guy that he is, was looking for his water balloon launcher. Oh the fun we had with that!!!
Rand and Mont doing it together
I had to get in on the fun too and try to see how far it would fly!
Mont trying to blow up a balloon and Keith reloading the ammunition.
I think Kade wants to launch himself.
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I bet the boys had a blast. That is so neat that Keith was able to catch the campout there since he missed it here. Perfect timing. Mason still talks about your boys all the time.
When I saw Mont with the marker all over him it reminded me of one of your other boys. Did't one of your older boys color all over the walls once with a permanent marker? They like coloring!
mont is sooooo cute...don't be mad!!!!!
Well it looks like you have an artist in the family...hmmm, atleast you don't have to spend money on a canvas for him :) Glad to hear that you have a good baby, I tell you it makes all the difference in the world!!! By the way I just want to pinch Rhets cheeks, he is so cute) Well I hope you are enjoying your new pad, looks like your family is doing well. Take care and ttyl Oh by the way...maybe I will post a pic of me w/ a marshmellow on my nose lol
Post a Comment