Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

Saturday night was our ward Halloween party. The boys had a blast playing all the games-bobbing for apples (or in Rhet's case just grabbing an apple from the barrel), eating a donut on a string, a cake walk and for the smaller kids-throwing a ball in the jack-o-lantern's mouth. Of course we weren't there for the games but rather the Trunk-o-Treat. The boys didn't get very much candy this year as they have in the past-which I'm not complaining. But by Halloween Day their bags were more than half way gone. I love Halloween and it's fun to see what the boys want to be each year-of course some of my boys choices don't surprise me.


Starring Indiana Jones. No luck finding a leather jacket, but I think Rand had even more fun that he got to take a Sunday shirt and get it dirty. I think he turned out great.


Is there any question that this little boy would have been anything different than a pirate?!


Kade a dead pirate.


Now...don't think just because Rhet is in just about every picture that he's my favorite.  He's just my favorite 3yr old pirate.


Mont the Mega Tron





I got an email that said kids eat free at Applebees so for dinner that was a perfect excuse for me not to cook.  However, when we got there that promotion didn't apply to that particular restaurant.  I knew I should have called ahead, but I'm not too sorry since I still didn't have to cook
Indiana Jones and Mega Tron found a feather from off of one of the hostesses feathered wings.

A pirate can never have too much rum!!!

Mountain Man Dad is back and chill'n with Dead Pirate Kade.




After dinner I asked the boys who they wanted to take them trick-or-treating.  I thought I would hear mixed answers but they all said both.  So, Keith stayed in the car with Elle and I took them door to door.  Rhet loved it.  With just a few houses left his bucket was full and he was so tired that he wanted me to carry him house to house.  Mont was also tired from all the walking but with not many more houses to visit we were home and the boys were diving into their candy.  We were only out an hour but the the boys sure got tons of candy.

Hope you all had a happy Halloween too!

1 comment:

Keeley Farrell said...

So cute! Love the Indiana Jones outfit!