First stop...the pantry
Just too many things on the bottom shelf and the floor to play with.
Next stop...the dishwasher and cupboard-which has several cleaning supplies.
Even though she looks this cute...there is still no playing with cleaners.
A few days later I left the front door open to let the breeze in while I was vacuuming. Elle made it outside and to a pile of rocks.
This picture cracks me up. She would look and face the rocks, then look back to me with this face, then face the rocks, then look at me with her mouth open. She kept doing it over and over and of course I thought it was the cutest thing.
Enough of looking...let's see what rocks taste like.
2 comments:
love all the posts....of course whitney puts on the mask and tony screams! hahaha love elles green outfit and the pics with all the kids together!
I don't know why I haven't seen these pics but Elle is so cute! Her purple leggings are so cute! We had so much fun at your house. We have to do it again!!
Post a Comment