Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School

Today was the boys first day of school and they were all so excited. I was really worried about Rand-he has a hard time with change and new things-so I was ever so grateful that he didn't have a difficult time. Mont has been talking all summer about going to school with Kade and Rand and so this morning he was up early and ready to go.

Third grade

Second grade

Kindergarten


My cute boys all dressed and ready to go. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.

Rhet really wanted to go to school with them and he especially wanted his picture taken with them too. Keith put Elle on the floor for the group shot-I guess he wishes she was old enough to go as well.

1 comment:

syrell salmon said...

love this!! especially rhet wanting to go too! what cute boys...