Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Elle Happenings

Elle is now 9 months. She has just grown so quickly. She is now crawling all over the place and pulls herself up as well. I have even caught her on occasion standing on her own for a second or two.



Not really happy about having me take her picture.


Give her something to play with and life isn't so bad.






She also got her first four teeth in about three weeks.




This is my favorite picture. For several reasons #1 Rhet loves to play with her and thinks it so fun to dump the toys out of the basket and put her in it. It's fun to watch him heft her up and maneuver her into the basket. #2 I love her scrunched up nose. She usually does it in her high chair right before I feed her and when she does it, I do it back and we go back and forth for a few seconds. It just makes me smile every time she does it. I sure do love this girl and am having so much fun with her.

No comments: