Monday, August 9, 2010

2 weeks to go

I don't know if I can last another two weeks. That is how much longer I have till the boys start school. It's like waiting for Christmas, counting down the days till Santa gets here, and the boys going back to school is like opening up Christmas presents-so much anticipation and excitement if only it would hurry a little faster!!! Keith's last day is Friday and then he has two weeks off before he starts his LAST semester. However, he will be heading to Flagstaff his first week off to meet with a few doctors about their practices-so that is a good thing-only I'll be home for the last five days of the boys summer and I hope I still have hair when we come to the end. Good thing they have swimming lessons in the morning to fill up part of their day, now I just have to come up with some fun things to do in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Brook said...

I am so ready for school to start also. Of course my boys are very excited too! Jalen and Landon will be in school all day which leaves me and cache home all day! Enjoy your last few weeks of summer!