With all four of my boys Rhet is the only one that has talked early-and early I mean by 15 months-Kade and Rand both didn't talk till they were 4, Mont closer to 2 1/2-maybe it's because he has to keep up with his older brothers and not be left out. Whatever the reason he makes us laugh. He repeats everything he hears from his brothers to me and Keith to what is being said on tv. Sometimes he will say something and I truly wonder where he picked it up from. Here is just a little preview of what he says...
-"Water bomb" with the action of launching something and making the noise of it exploding on the ground.
-"Water bomb" turned into "Water in the hole" and "Fire in the hole" with all the same actions.
-He calls Rand "Randers"
-His latest is, "Shake your booty" and "Stinky booty"
-And whenever he has a question and I explain it to him he just says, "OK"
-We have scriptures every morning and so when I call the boys up to read they tell me who's first, second, etc. Rhet has picked up on this and the other day when I called the boys for scriptures Rhet says, "second"
-I also have the boys set the table-plates, cups, and silverware. The other day I called the boys up to set the table and Rhet says, "cups" and proceeds to get the cups out and put them on the table.
I wonder each day what new phrase he will come up with. He sure makes us laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment