One already?! Where did the time go...seriously? Well, Rhet turned one on the first and he had a great birthday besides the fact that he was sick and not himself...but it's not like he's going to remember it anyway. I just can't believe my baby is that old. We were lucky enough to have Keith's parents in town for his special day so we went out to Chili's for dinner-the boys favorite place to eat-and then came home to celebrate and open presents and eat cake. -All Mont talked about all day was when we were going to eat cake and all Rand talked about was just celebrating it.-Who cares about dinner lets just get to the good stuff. I think mostly they wanted to see what fun toys he would be getting so they could play with them.
Rhet with his birthday bucket of goodies.
A new truck. The wheels are just too good not to eat.
A set of three water guns...hmmmm...are these really for me or for me to share with my three big brothers...I'll have to think about that one. I also got a new hat that I like wearing for 2.5 seconds.
I got this walk and ride from Grandma and Grandpa Packer. I think I just want to climb up on the box. I'm already on my tiptoes ready to be king of the box.
Happy Birthday to Rhet...cha, cha, cha! He just looked at the candle and didn't know what to do. So pretty. Do I touch it, do I not, what do I do?
Rhet walking around waiting his turn for his piece of cake.
Okay, what is this stuff? They say it's cake but I'm not so sure.
I got some frosting on my fingers...I better put it in my mouth and see what I think. It can't be any worse than the wheels on my new truck.
It's not so bad but I prefer to squish it in my fingers and fling it on the floor.
Happy Birthday Rhet. We love you so much!
6 comments:
yay rhet! i just love all those teeth! want to come to my house and play waterguns? luv rose . .and happy birthday big guy!
That cake sure looks yummy....but yes it is way more fun to squish it in your fingers! Glad the party was so muchy funny.
holy cow he is so big! is he walking already??
I haven't stopped by your blog in a while. Your boys sure are growing up! What a great family you have!
oh, i can't believe he's 1 already! that's so crazy! happy b-day baby boy! (i think it might be time for another one now, what do you think?)
One already?? Amazing. You're right. Time definitely goes by at warp speed....
Post a Comment