9 years ago
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Big Surprise!
Rhet took his first steps yesterday. It was actually about 10 steps and it kind of just happened out of the blue. He shut himself inside the bathroom so I went to open the door for him and then turned to leave. I looked back to see if he was coming out when to my total surprise here he comes walking out of the bathroom. It was one of those moments when my mind and my eyes were not on the same page. I was looking at my baby walking on his own two feet but my mind couldn't even comprehend it. Maybe that's because I have been sick the last three days and everything I comprehend is on a slower process at the moment. Then again this morning he got up and took another five steps. Oh boy! Another one soon to be on two feet and making big messes like his brothers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yea, rhet!! Emma is still not really interested at all in walking ...... which I'm totally fine with! The boys were both walking by this age, so it's kind of nice. :o)
yea, rhet!! Emma is still not really interested at all in walking ...... which I'm totally fine with! The boys were both walking by this age, so it's kind of nice. :o)
I love the clumsy walking stage! Watch out for your brothers Rhet or you'll be plummeted to the ground :)
wow that means 4 little indians running around camp! this could get dangerous and exciting all at the same time!
Post a Comment