Friday, August 9, 2013

Rexx 4 Months

The boys love to play with Rexx and are so good with him.  They are such good helpers as well.  If they hear him awake in his bed they will go and get him while I get a few more minutes of sleep.  
Rexx trying on Kade's hat.


Well..I took Rexx to the doctor for his four month check up and what a growing boy I have.  
Height: 27inches
Weight: 19 pounds

No matter his size, I sure do love my chunky monkey!!!  
I love his ham hocks!

I love to snuggle this little face!

4 months / 2 days

I can't get enough of this cute smile!

He has started to sleep less during the day and loves to play with his toys.

My happy boy!

I couldn't pass up this shirt. He looks so big in this outfit and it's just a t-shirt and shorts.

Rexx is such a good baby.  He is always happy and content and puts up with a lot-especially his big sister!  As we speak big sister is trying to help him roll over the rest of the way, and just pushed him over.
We love our Rexx!


3 comments:

The Durfee's said...

He looks like Keith but blonde! 27 inches?? That's pretty tall right? So cute can't wait to see him in person!!

Whitney said...

he's WAY cute!! i think he looks like rhet but blonder. he's cute with kade's hat on . .why is it we keep thinking he's been 4 months forever? must be those ham hocks that make him see so much older :)

Workmans said...

I think he looks like Kade did when he was a baby. You just have really cute kids. He looks like he may be weighing that swing down a bit! Love his legs!!