For those of you who have been bugging me to see pictures. Just a reminder, that we are still in the process of getting things done, but at least it's livable now.
New front door
Entry Way
Looking from front door into new front room and doorway to new bedroom.
Front Room right.
Front Room left.
New bedroom doorway.
Added closet to bedroom and doorway to bathroom.
Looking in bathroom through bedroom doorway.
Looking in from hallway to bathroom.
New cabinets and sink.
Kitchen
I saw on pinterest a painted pantry door and plan to paint it red like the bar stools.
I'm really loving my kitchen. My microwave went out after the first week but no big deal. I have more cabinets then I have ever had that half of them are empty.
LOVE my double ovens and fridge and freezer.
Family Room.
Got rid of the wet bar and put in a desk.
Boys favorite spot, playing on the computer.
Looking upstairs
Master
Master bath vanity side
Master bath sink side--just a note I have a chandelier to go over the tub but not till we have the final inspection because it won't pass code.
Game room left side.
Game room right side--we housed some boys for youth conference and haven't cleaned up yet.
Mont, Rhet and Rexx's room
Kade and Rand's room
Looking down from upstairs hallway.
I just realized I didn't post a picture of the laundry or Elle's room-as she was napping while I was taking pictures, oh well.
2 comments:
you tell me rexx is 4 months and then you post his 3 month pics?? they change a lot in a month! love the house especially the floors - I really like the color of the wood. I think that guest bedroom has my name all over it! so yes post elles room the minute she wakes up :)
you guys have a gorgeous home!! I want to come visit. Did I see antlers hiding behind the guest bed?! Your kitchen is amazing! all those cupboard you could fill up makes me jealous! You guys did an awesome job. I bet the boys are in heaven in their new place!
Post a Comment