Yes, can you believe it, because I hardly can! I know it's cliche but time seriously goes by so fast-especially when they are so little, they just grow so quickly. It has been so much fun having her and watching her grow and develop into each new stage.
She is rolling over and thus rolling all over the place. I put her down on the floor only to discover she has moved to a new spot.
She is loving her fingers...and toes. I have found her on occasion sucking her big toe. I don't remember any of her brothers doing that.

She is so smiley and giggles all the time. Sometimes she starts laughing and I don't even know why. She loves her brothers and loves to look at them and see what they are doing and where the noise is coming from. I love to cuddle and tickle and play with her. She perks up when she hears my voice and gets so excited and squirmy from a long night sleep when I go to get her out of bed. I love this little girl and she sure gets lots of my attention (and I can tell she knows it.)
3 comments:
I love how much you have updated! I can't even express how CUTE elle is! Seriously I need a girl!! I think she is looking more and more like Rand. We are jealous you guys have a pool, even though it's cold it still looked like they were loving it. Great pics of all the boys. We need to get together so our boys can play!!
Is that the outfit I got her? I need to see a shot with the tights! :)
You're right, they grow WAY too fast! I can't believe she's 6 months old already. She is such a cutie! Looks just like your boys (but in a girly way of course) too!:)
She is such a doll!! So I haven't been on here in forever - I love seeing pics of Keith doing stuff with the fam! So happy school is over for you guys!
Post a Comment