Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard vs Mall

My mom came for a visit while making the rounds to my other sister's homes. I was the first stop and it was so fun to have her here. She came the day before the storm decided to visit as well. School was cancelled due to a few inches of snow and single digit temps. Keith had the week off so he was kind enough to watch the boys while the girls braced the storm and went shopping. No blizzard could stop us from getting out and shopping. Hey, I haven't bought anything for myself for the past 9+ months so it was a much needed couple of days even if we had to endure the freezing temps from the car to the mall doors.
Elle with grandma
Elle showing her excitement to be going shopping. That's my kind of girl!!!

Before we left I had to find the snow clothes that were still packed in the garage- I didn't know I was going to have to ever pull them out again. The boys had a blast playing in the snow. It was like old Colorado days. The boys sure do miss the snow.





Ready for bed.


1 comment:

lorelie said...

love it! I miss you guys! It's great to be able to see what's happening in your world. I only wish I could check out your new wardrobe! =]