Friday, November 19, 2010

Little Sister


Elle Packer
November 15, 2010
11:16pm
6 lbs 13oz
19 3/4 in





Minutes after she was born


2 days old and ready to come home


Elle and Daddy


Rhet was napping when we got home but as soon as he woke up he got one of his favorite books to read to her.


Rhet loves to hold her in between the times he's not being mean to her.


3 days old and ready for bed


Mont is a very good helper and loves to hold her while I get dressed or get things done.

A Funny...

Kade had scouts last night and my mom was good enough to take him and as they were on their way to the church my mom was prepping him saying, "If someone asks you what you named your sister what are you going to say?" He responds by spelling out her name and saying Elle. When they get to the church as if on cue someone asked Kade what we named her and he responded-with a straight face and all- "N...oh I mean Elle (L)." Like we could call her any letter of the alphabet-X-Y-Z.

10 comments:

Whitney said...

i've been waiting for this update! she's beautiful!!! i love her dark hair fuzz .. pretty sure none of your boys had that. what a lovely addition to such a masculine household :) rose kept saying "baby" and wanting me to pull up the pic text keith had sent everyone - she would then proceed to talk on the phone like she was talking to elle.

Kim said...

Congrats!!!!!So happy you got your little princess :P What a cute name as well, not to mention she is beautiful! I hope you are hanging in there, I think recovery time for mom gets harder with each kid. Well congrats again and keep those pics coming!!!

The Durfee's said...

finally!!! i love all the pictures!! she is adorable!. love how dark her hair is! she looks soo little. Its sooo weird to see that post with all the boys...i feel like its not real that you have a girl and you are just "babysitting", but nope she's here for good!! im dying to meet her!!! glad things are going well!!

RaeAnn said...

Oh I love her already! She is so cute, and I can only imagine the fun you two will have together. THank you for sharing, and post pictures like you have never posted before!

Workmans said...

Kade is funny! I guess "N" could be here nickname :) Cute boys you have and one very pretty daughter. I love her name and I can't wait to hold her. Parker just said " Wow Tristin has 5 kids now, thats a lot to take care of!" You have such a great family and we love you guys!

The Webber's said...

Congrats to you guys!!! She is so beautiful and I love all that hair! It looks like you already getting into all the fun pink and the bows and all of that! Girls are so fun! Good luck - I can't believe you have FIVE! Wow! You are wonder mom!

Kristy Graff said...

congrats! she is adorable! glad everything went well.

lorelie said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! The name is perfect too =]
I'm so glad that you guys are home and that the boys are being so sweet to her (when they aren't being too rough!). Can't wait to meet her in person!

syrell salmon said...

haha that story makes me laugh...i think elle is a darling name by the way!!

Melinda McBride said...

I'm so happy for your family, but especially you Tristin! How fun to have a beautiful little girl!!! Let the spoiling begin.