Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween Festivities

I know I'm a little late in coming but for me it could be Halloween all year long I love it so much. As is my tradition every year I went and got the boys Halloween pictures taken. They turned out great and I am just loving my little cowboy! (Not that I don't love my other boys but you know what I mean!)

The 4 boys

My jail bird-I hope this isn't some sort of sign for the future!



My Army Guy-I wouldn't be surprised if he came to me one day-when he's older-and told me he wanted to join the arm forces. He has always loved this kind of stuff-maybe I'm being prepared very, very early.

My Power Ranger-look at that face-best to just stay away!



My cowboy-How could you not love this little cowboy! With a grandpa who is (or was) very much a cowboy, he has it in his blood.



With two pics of my cowboy the other boys may feel jipped but how could I pass up this!






As is our usual tradition since we have been here, we have gone to Nicks Garden where the boys have loved to run though the hay maze, become a vampire or witch, jump in the jump houses, play on the toys and this year take a very small train ride though a haunted tunnel.









3 comments:

RaeAnn said...

What, oh what, oh WHAT are you going to do with a girl? Ahh, I think you will figure it out!

Workmans said...

I love raeann's comment! Great costumes. Cute kids!

The Durfee's said...

cute pictures!!! and yes the little cowboy is soooo cute!!!