Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rhet's Indoor Pool

This morning I put Rhet in the bathtub while I went downstairs to get the boys some breakfast. In the back ground I thought I heard some water running but dismissed the idea while I finished getting the boys something to eat. I headed back upstairs to the sound of water running when I discovered that Rhet had turned on the water and was swimming and doing flips. I told him no more water and he kept telling me over and over again that he was swimming.


How could I be upset when he was this happy-and I'm sure pretty proud of himself for turning on the water-which he has never done before.


Having so much fun swimming from one end of the tub to the next and making waves and waves of water.

1 comment:

lorelie said...

You, my friend, are a good sport! I don't think I would have been so happy if my kiddos did that =]