Wednesday, September 15, 2010

10 Weeks & Counting

Keith is 10 weeks away from graduating. I am so very excited for him-and us-and hope he can make it these last weeks. With everything he still has to do I'm just praying he can get it all done. He still doesn't have a job-which is taking it's tole on him. We thought Flagstaff was a go but with no response or paperwork-like we thought we were going to get a few weeks back-it's back to square one. A lot can happen in a short amount of time but it sure would be nice if it could happen sooner than later!

As for me I'm 10 weeks away from having this baby. The boys are getting very excited and I think I'm finally over the initial shock-has taken me how long?-Keith is still flabbergasted-but I am getting more excited-though having to do her hair does stress me out-yes, I know I probably won't have to actually do it for at least 18 months-since my babies are bald-but still the thought of it. Now if we could just agree on a name that would be great.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Only 10 weeks! That's just crazy! I know you are probably thinking that is forever! LOL! You are still so tiny!
As for the hair, just start with headbands and sticky bows and you'll grow into the hair fixing. pig tails are so easy! (that's why Katy wears those most!) As soon as she gets enough hair to do piggies or whale spouts do so and then she'll learn to sit still for the most part and doing her hair will just be part of the daily routine. (just don't look at my daughter's mess of a head today!)

Kristi said...

No!!! I was really counting on Flagstaff to get you guys at least into AZ. Argh!! I hope something else works out FAST!