I went to the doctor today and...
It...
Is...
A...
GIRL !
What do I do with a girl??? When the doctor told me it was a girl I had to ask how do you know, because I only know what it looks like to have a boy. I also had to have the tech check twice to make sure, because to be honest I thought it was a boy-heck that's all we know how to make. I called Keith after my appointment and told him the news and he (like the rest of my family) thought I was lying. He and I are both shocked, speechless, shocked, flabbergasted, did I mention shocked. The boys on the other hand when I told them were very excited. They are excited for a sister and giving me plenty of help with names they come up with. This will be quite the change but I am excited for something new.
13 comments:
COOOOOONNNNNNGRRAATTTTTTTSSSSS!!!!So happy for you and your family about the exciting news. Girls are sooo different from boys....more drama, but fun. Go nuts SHOPPING!!!!! I love my boys, but I love PINK!!! Hmmm....I guess you will also have to think of a new name for your Blog as well !!!!
oh my goodness, i'm so exctied for you i might wet my pants. :)
i'm dying to know what you are thinking for names.....will you stick with your one syllable 4 letters theme?
so fun. yeah for the pink! so happy for you. and happy she's healthy and perfect. cause that's really what's important! :)
I had a feeling, and I am right at least 50% of the time! :)
Hooray!!! I'm so, so, so excited for you! This will be so much fun. Think of all the protection she'll have with all those big brothers! Can't wait to throw a HUGE PINK baby shower for you :) I just wish you were sticking around so I could get to know her
:(
Yay!!!! Let the shopping begin!!!! Congratulations!!!
What?!! I'm rendered speechless. Maybe once this has a few days to sink in, I'll have something coherent to say...until then, congratulations!
Yeah I am so excited for you guys. all i know is girls, but they sure are fun in so many different ways! I feel sorry for any guys who want to date her, there will be some serious protection around her!
YAY!!!!
That is so exciting! She will become the princess of the house just you wait! Just look at my little girl and she only has two older brothers! I can't imagine how she would be if she had four!
I am so excited for you guys! Have fun with all the girly stuff and the frilly the better! If you want some good bows, I know a great website. :)
that's suppose to say the frillier the better. I get too ahead of myself!
yay!! so excited!!!! woop woop!!
yay! congratulations!!!! that is sooooo exciting for you guys! can't wait to send you the cutest girl gift ever!
already feeling bad for the first guy she brings home!
Oh the JOY!!!! I'm so very excited for you guys!! So excited...SO EXCITED! It's time to plan a shower!
Post a Comment