This little one just couldn't wait till Keith was graduated and we were moved to come join our family, but has to come in the middle of all the festivities. This one definitely has a mind of it's own.
Congratulations!!! That is SOOOO exciting. I am really happy for you guys. Where are you guys going after Keith graduates? Hope you guys are doing good!
yeah yeah and yeah! i knew it! i'm so happy for you (you and my sister having babies at the same time again.) I wanted to ask when you were VT me last week but didnt' think I dared....
I would have BET THE FARM that you were PREGO!!!!! Congrats....that is too funny. Hope the pregnacy is going well, keep us updated!!!! Praying for PINK :)
The best news!!! I can't believe how great that ultrasound pic is! I can already tell it's a girl! hahahaha Here's to wishing lots of pink in your near future! You're awesome!
16 comments:
I knew it!!!! I have been wanting to ask, but didn't want to put you on the spot. Congratulations!! Fingers crossed for a little girl!
I had NO idea!! Congrats! That puts you due the same time I was with Jenna. Oh babies are the best!!
I KNEW IT TOO!! You had the "glow" at the mom's and muffins. CONGRATS!! May it be a sweet rambunctious girl!!! :)
Congratulations!!! That is SOOOO exciting. I am really happy for you guys. Where are you guys going after Keith graduates? Hope you guys are doing good!
Mind of it's own means it's a little girl for sure! They are assertive little ones I tell ya!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Congrats! So, how much longer til you find out what it is??
yeah yeah and yeah! i knew it! i'm so happy for you (you and my sister having babies at the same time again.) I wanted to ask when you were VT me last week but didnt' think I dared....
I would have BET THE FARM that you were PREGO!!!!! Congrats....that is too funny. Hope the pregnacy is going well, keep us updated!!!! Praying for PINK :)
pink isn't all it's cracked up to be! JK JK JK . . it TOTALLY IS :) can't wait to find out what you're having and what four letter name you go with!
The best news!!! I can't believe how great that ultrasound pic is! I can already tell it's a girl! hahahaha Here's to wishing lots of pink in your near future! You're awesome!
Yay!!! Another cousin!!! Congrats a million times over! SO excited for you!
Congrats, such great news! As far as timing, is there really a good time? So fun, maybe a girl?
Congrats!! Congrats!!! I'm so very excited for you!!
yay! congrats! that's when maddie was born! i'll keep my fingers crossed that it's a girl! by the way...do you guys know where you're going yet?
AAh! Congrats! I cant wait to check back and find out all the details!!!!
Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you are having.
Post a Comment