
The crib has been taken down-
due to the fact that Rhet can now climb out of it-and the big boy bed has been added.

The past few weeks I have rocked him to sleep and this particular day he didn't want to take a nap so I left him in his room to figure it out. Ten minutes later I found him like this. I guess if I won't rock him he's going to rock himself.

Rhet does not like to eat breakfast or lunch in his high chair anymore. He has moved on to bigger and better things-like the kitchen table, with a bowl and spoon. He loves to eat with the big boys and be part of the conversations.
4 comments:
geezz he looks so big! i love the pic of him sleeping haha so cute!
I don't even recognize him with all that hair! What a cutie pie falling asleep in that chair!
wait? isn't this supposed to be your BABY??? he's not allowed to grow up is he?
he IS a big boy. so cute, so fun, and so sad!!!
Post a Comment