Sunday, December 13, 2009

To marry or not to marry...

The other day I was sitting at the table with the boys having breakfast and Mont turns to me and asks, "Mom, am I going to get married?" (Where this came from I have no idea) I said, "Yea, some day you'll get married." All of a sudden his countenance begins to change and he gets all sad and worked up and says, "I don't want to get married." When I told him that he didn't have to he began to relax. Maybe he was thinking that he was going to have to get married sooner than he thought and he just couldn't live without his mommy.

1 comment:

Butler Fam said...

That's too cute. Nate was pretty stressed about getting married, but then I explained that you get to pick the person you marry and it will be the girl you like better than anyone else. He was okay with it then. hahaha