I love my wife and am lucky and appreciative that she lets me be me and do the things I enjoy. I thinks its great that she reads as much as she does. I am jealous that she enjoys reading so much; something I have always struggled to do. Maybe I am a bit of the restless type but she is a great woman and an awesome mother. Thanks Babe.
So brethren, I will continue to uphold that truths that our forefathers fought so valiantly for when they gave birth to this great nation. Cody, we will soon meet again on the frozen tundras of the north or the rugged valleys of the west to match wits with the kings of the forest. Todd, my brother, soon we will traverse the Mogollon and the San Juans to prove ourselves as we put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for sum dinna. Derek, O sage of the southern range, will this be another 180" class year? Tate, and Syrell you betta listen, men gotta be men and by dang Tony would agree. Joe, we'll see ya in a couple weeks up on Red Table chasing some 6 pointers. John, Devin, Russ, Dad, Steve, Derek, Scoot, Brad, Darren, Jordan, Ted, and all others to whom the wild calls (and i don't mean goin' to the crapper), it will only be a short while until we can get back to cusin', spitin' and scratchin' around the campfire of our adventures.
But as a quick update, while my wife was at the pumkin patch, frolicking amongst the gourds, Joe and I were out this weekend (and back by noon beating my wife home I might add ) hunting antelope just west of town on the east side of Denver. Enjoy
I rest my case, maybe...
5 comments:
Good work brother! This brings me hope of brighter days with less school and more green.
Amen! Looks good! Glad to see you are keepin true to the faith regardless! It would be fun to all meet up some day when the last of the guys is done with school! Hurry up Devin!!!!! I don't think I have shot anything since that first rabbit. Lets do it!
Haha,love it. You need to contribute to the family blog more often! Enjoy mountain man season.
You're weird. I agree with Kristi though ... you need to do more posts. hahahaha You crack me up. Congrats on the catch. All the boys thought it looked awesome. I thought it looked, well, dead. :) Nice work though.
ps ... sounds like Tristin found a good book. She needs to share what it is!!!!
Post a Comment