9 years ago
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Brotherly Love
Rand had to give a talk today in primary-which during the sacrament he asked if he had to give his talk at the pulpit and I reassured him that it was in primary. Luckily this morning Keith reminded me that Rand had a talk so I quickly found something and practiced a few times. When it came his turn to give his talk he did very well and I was really proud of him. After he closed his talk and said Amen, Mont...who I will remind you is a sunbeam and sits in the front row...stood up and said, "Rand, you did it, you gave your talk." Mont was so excited for Rand and had this huge smile on his face. Thinking back on it now I can't remember if Mont clapped for him or not, but it was so stink'n cute. What a good brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha that is way cute! i cant wait to see them all!!
That is so cute! I am really excited to get to hear all the sweet things the little kids say in primary as I just got called to be primary president! Can you believe it??
That seriously brought a tear to my eye! What sweet brothers!
i can just see mont's big eyes and huge smile as he said it! cute!
Post a Comment