
Rhet had so much fun. A big bathtub with lots of room to explore and splash.

Rand wore his goggles from the moment we got in the car to head over to the pool till the moment he was out of the water.

Mont just kept running up and down in the same area having tons of fun. It was good for him to get the feel of it without any floaties and just have fun.
Don't know how I missed taking a picture of Kade-must have been having too much fun taking pictures of Rhet and watching him play and laugh. --We will definitely be going back as soon as I can find a swimsuit-not looking forward to that challenge!
6 comments:
wish we could go swimming...its supposed to snow tonight!! i thought that was mont until i saw that you said it was rhet haha doesnt even look like him, he's changing so much!!!
Cute boys...even the big one!!!!!one day it's snowing the next you're swimming...quite the life!!!!!
rhet totally has rands cheezy smile-love it! i love rand's goggles - he's so funny. bathingsuit a challenge?? just go to kohls .. they have tonz :) i know what you mean - gotta get rid of these 10 pounds by lake powell so i can treat myself to a new suit! wait till you get to az and we'll go buy new one's together :)
What a good idea to go swim at the rec! You guys are all so cute!
I bet the boys loved swimming with their dad. I got in the tub the other night in my hideous swim suit to play with Tal- thats the closest we've got to swimming around here; I'm jealous of your fun. I've shown this post to Parker like 4 times already :)
ha i love the new background and new pics! it's fun to open up and see that cheezy rhet smilin away in his swing :) i was actually thinkin of givin our blog a facelift and was gonna use one of these backgrounds. we'll see if i have time . . i'm kinda out of blogging mode!
Post a Comment