Rand had a field trip to a fire station and that particular day Kade didn't have school so we made an outing of it and we all went on the field trip. The boys were so excited and kept talking about it-you would think I would get smart and not say anything until the day before of even the day of to help me keep my sanity from them talking and asking questions 24/7.




At the end the fireman put all his gear on and then went around shaking the kids hands. Rand now wants to be a fireman. He thought it was so cool-I think mostly he wants to drive one of the trucks.
1 comment:
looks like fun! you are such a good mom. always taking your kids to do fun things. They must love it. Your boys must be so good. I can hardly keep up with 2 out in public!
Post a Comment