Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Disappointed

I can't remember...do I live in Colorado or Arizona? When Keith and I decided that Colorado was were we wanted to go to school we thought, snow...warm jackets...snow...boots...snow...sweaters...and snow. So far this year it has only snowed ten days-plus or minus a day or two. I was thoroughly looking forward to snow-granted I may not like to drive in it but come on! Ten days is hardly anything, especially when it melts the following day. We woke up to snow Saturday morning and by noon it had all melted. Those that I have talked to say March is the worst for snow. Well, I sure hope so. March please don't disappoint me! Now don't get me wrong I love living here in Colorado and I'm sure the weather here at times has been much more severe than this year so I don't want to be ungrateful for the beautiful spring weather that we are having-since the middle of January but a few more days of snow would really make my year!

5 comments:

Workmans said...

I would have titled this blog Awesomeness because if I never saw snow again I would be a happy camper! But...that totally stinks since you guys have been looking forward to it. I thought Denver always got hit hard with snow every year. I'll cross my fingers for March.

Whitney said...

ya . . i think we had 95% more snow in the berg than we do in ct! it's kinda a bummer esp when people here say "oh justwait till winter, it gets so cold here" guess my response should be "ya? well try living in idaho they dont disappoint when they say cold or snow"

The Durfee's said...

thats crazy bc here in rexburg we have gotten hardly anything, i mean its still sticks but its not quite as bad as it has been...makes me sooo happy!!

Kristy Graff said...

it's because we moved away! seriously, the bad weather always follows us wherever we go!

Kim said...

Ok...I am going to be nice, but girl you are smoking something!!! Most of us are trying to escape the snow (which has been a record snowfall this year). Most of us Chicagoians (ok so I think I made that word up :) are planning our escape from this state due to be harsh freezing cold winters. I have heard Colorado is beautiful and has amazing weather. If you want snow, snow, and more snow, come visit Chicago.. Well, I never thought I would say this, but I hope you get your snow, enjoy b/c someone has too :) Take care and ttyl