9 years ago
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Ask Rhet
The other day I bought Rhet some juice to see if he would be interested in it. I put some in his cup and he drank a little of it but not like I was expecting he would. Anyway, Mont noticed that Rhet's cup had something other than water and decided to take a taste. He obviously like what he tasted and then asked me if he could have a drink of Rhet's juice. I told him that he had to ask Rhet if it was okay. I could tell that he kind of thought this was kind of funny but turned to Rhet and asked him for a drink. Mont then turns to me and said, "Mom, Rhet said yes." I said okay. A couple days later I was giving Rhet a bath and Mont came in and said that he wanted to take a bath. I told him that Rhet was in the bathtub first and that he would have to ask Rhet. He says, "Rhet can I take a bath with you please." He then turns around to me and says, "Rhet says no," but still proceeds to take his pajamas off and get in the tub anyway. --So, this is my new thing now and each time I do it, it cracks me up with the responses I get from the boys on what Rhet says.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
way to go mont . . who cares what rhet says anyway . . just do what u want :)
LOL ... trying to start a fight when the bro can't even talk yet--nice. Kids are the best. :o) so, Tristin, you just might want to take a little peek at our blog. I know you'll be sad and missing the turkey legs. :)
It doesn't even matter how old the little ones are, big boys always know what's best for them. so cute!!
Post a Comment