My friend sent me this in an email and I thought it was so cute that I would blog it.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper. I don't know what it is but I love to sit in my room and just wrap.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually Dec. 1, depending on my mood!
4. When do you take the tree down? In the past it has been when we returned home from spending Christmas in Arizona, but I'm thinking this year it will be a couple days later.
5. Do you like eggnog? NO!!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember getting a really pretty doll.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Father-in-law
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom
9. Do you have a Nativity Scene? Yes.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail-doesn't it make it more personal, and it's fun getting them in the mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember.
12. Favorite Christmas Movies? I love A White Christmas with Bing Crosby.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually shop all year long and just put it in the back of my closet, but this year somewhere in the middle of having a baby and moving I kind of got out of touch with it all. However, I did hit a great garage sale in August for my boys. Haven't had to buy them a single thing!!!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? It's fun to eat all the goodies and feel like it's a good excuse since it's the holidays
16. Lights on the tree? White
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Holy Night. I remember growing up, and at church when it was the Christmas program my friends dad would sing it and I just sat in awe of how beautiful it was. He had this really deep voice and I loved it.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This is actually the first Christmas that we will be staying home and I am so EXCITED!!! I look forward to the boys opening their gifts and just relaxing and if we want to stay in our pjs all day then there is no problem with that! When we go home-no offense parents-but it is kind of a headache to shuffle both families and though it's fun to see everyone it's kind of not so fun going here and there every day that we are home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes. I think I have been able to do that since I was 5.
20. What's on top of the tree? A big bow. Weird I know but I like it.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We will open up our new pajamas and the gifts that we get from my grandma.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Seriously-the boys will not leave the tree or the lights alone. I came very close-very close-to taking it down about a week ago!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have some homemade crocheted snowflakes and I love them.
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Homemade rolls
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A toaster. Sorry mom, but I'm pretty sure you did get me one since it was the only thing I asked for and I have to say I am so excited about it. Since it has turned cold, all the boys ever want is hot chocolate and toast. I can only do 2 pieces at a time in my toaster oven and it drives me CRAZY! I am looking forward to doing more slices of bread even faster. :)
26. Who is your favorite Christmas Character? Santa of course. He brings all the presents. And he's kind of cute! ;)
27. Favorite Holiday Tradition? Going to the temple(in AZ) and looking at all the Christmas lights.
For any of you who look at my blog, you are more than welcome to copy and do this. I will definitely be checking to see who does it!
9 years ago
1 comment:
what? mom is the easiest person to shop for?? how can this be? guess that means you better shoot me and email with a list of ideas . .cuz i'm totally out of em! i'm sending a package home tomorrow and it has two little gay things in there for her since she didn't give me a list!
Post a Comment