
Kade making snow angels, and then rolling around trying to get as much snow on him as possible.

Mont testing out his snow boots and thinking they are pretty cool. Yes, I know he doesn't have a jacket on. I told him to put one on, but he choose not to. They have to learn somehow, even if it's the hard way...right! A few minutes later he came in screaming because his hands were like popsicles and so cold. Did I not tell him he needed to wear gloves. Hello-how many times does it take for them to figure out that it's COLD.

Having a snowball fight with our neighbors. Mont trying to make one. Before the snowball fight started he was out front with no shoes-yes, no shoes. I told him he had to get shoes on and he told me he didn't want to. You think any of my boys will have frost bite by the time winter is over(and this is the first day)? I finally had to convince him that if he wanted to have a snowball fight he had to go get his boots on. What a stinker!

Rand trying to escape before he gets hit with a snowball.

Getting back at whoever threw the snowball at him. Rand also freaked out because he was playing in the snow with no gloves and his fingers were going to fall off. Should I keep track how many times this goes on before they get a clue.
2 comments:
It's funny how it's exactly opposite here... You warn the kids not to go out on the sidewalk in July without shoes on or they will burn their feet, and 20 times later they are still SHOCKED when their feet are scalding. Go figure.
It looks like so much fun. We put our christmas stuff up and I am missing the snow. It just doesn't feel like christmas when it is still in the 70's. I bet your boys are having so much fun with the snow. Good luck adjusting
Post a Comment