Finally it has happened! It's only taken how many boys to get a girl? I am so excited I am seriously beside myself! I am ready to go out and snatch all the cute pink and purple outfits I can find!
Okay, before any of you freak out and start thinking "didn't she just have a baby?", "how old is her baby?" sit back down and calm yourselves!!! No, the exciting news is that my sister Whitney is pregnant with the girl-of course she is-the first girl, the little girl that my sister Taylor and I have tried to get but have had no luck! She just told us last week that she is pregnant and she's six months along. This is so typical of her to do something like this and not tell anyone and of course be the one that would get the girl. I am going to have to live vicariously through my sister and enjoy this little girl. Some of you may say the day will come-well, come already!!!! Congrats Whit! Just know I am totally jealous!!!
9 years ago
3 comments:
I am jealous! I tell people I can only have another kid if it is a girl! How could she keep this secret so long?? She is good! Congrats to Whitney!
You totally got me! I was halfway to picking up the phone to call you (plus I was mentally calculating how old Rhet was ... was it possible to be 16-20 wks along already?!?!!) How awesome for her -- that is so exciting. :o)
this is whitney's "friend" and i thought i'd come see what was up with the rest of the ash family...she is such a bum for keeping that a secret. i, along with many other "friends", saw her when she was pregnant and had no clue! what is her deal...why is she so teeny!?
Post a Comment