Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getting so BIG


Rhet is now 4 months old. Wow! Of course I am biased but he is the cutest little guy! He is now 17 pounds and if I'm not getting stronger by caring him and lifting him into the car everyday then there is something wrong. He is always so happy and has found his voice which he loves to hear. He makes these loud-I'm talking cover your ears loud-shrieks.


Rhet has discovered his tongue. He loves to put his hands in his mouth and has figured out that he can suck on his fingers.


Rhet loves to be on his tummy and takes in everything around him. He loves to watch me or the boys and even enjoys a few cartoons with the boys.


Rhet is also rolling over. He doesn't roll over all the time and is still trying to figure it out, but I catch him in positions that he didn't start out in. He moves around in circles using his feet and it's so fun to watch him experiment.


I love this little guy so much and he makes me smile every day. He loves to laugh and giggle and is so much fun to have. Every morning when I go to get him out of bed I get this huge giggly smile and it makes me love what I'm doing even more.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

he TOOOOTAAALLLY looks like rand - lucky dog. good thing he's doen'st look like mont or i prob wouldn't want to hold him till he was 2 :) hehehe monty wonty is my favorite!

Kristy Graff said...

awww! he's adorable! i love when they start to figure themselves out.
oh and don't worry-i'll be fine thanks to my drugs!
can't wait for friday! ;)

Brook said...

He is such a handsome little man. All your boys are so handsome! Looks like fun. Wish we lived closer so we could get together.