Friday, May 16, 2008

Boys will be boys!

So a couple of posts ago-the one where the boys are each taking their turn holding Rhet-my brother calls to tell me he was looking at those pictures and couldn't stop laughing. I asked him what was so funny and he said that as he examined each of the boys they were filthy and had scratches and cuts on their legs and arms and even heads. I had to go back and look at the pictures again for myself, and sure enough he was right. I did, however, have the boys wash their hands before they held Rhet. As I was thinking about what my brother said, I came to the conclusion that I don't think I even noticed that they were dirty. It is such a daily look for my boys that I don't even think twice about it-unless of course they want to hold their brother, which I then make sure they have washed their hands. So, ever since my conversation with my brother about how dirty my boys are I have actually paid more attention to the way they look. Not that I care that they are filthy but I have just been more aware of it throughout the day. To demonstrate here are a couple pictures!

A picture is worth a thousand words, and this pictures says it all. Just look at that face-not only is his face scary but those hands are pretty bad!

Nice legs! And those feet! I should have taken off Rand's sandals to show you the difference, but I'm sure you get the point. Yes, that is blood dripping from his knee. He had a little spill on his bike-nothing new!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

i love the top pic of mont- it's so HIM - everday :) and i love that kade and rand just might be best buds in t-ball. they are really growing up - i bet they have the best time out there. fun fun!

Workmans said...

I actually thought the same thing as Tate when I looked at the pics. how funny!!! Boys will be boys. I guess I will have to get used to that. I love the t-ball pics. we need to set up a game for them when we are all in SLC.