Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Big Guy



Here is Rand's 4 year pictures. I know it's been three months since his birthday but I finally got around to getting them done. What a cutie-if I do say so myself. My friend was given some advice when here little girl was born that if you dress her up cute every day you will be less likely to kill her. I have to say I love that advice. Looking at this picture reminds me how cute he is and what a great kid he is. Unfortunately this is not what I see on a daily basis, but at least it's a good reminder that he(they) can be wonderful sometimes!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a CUTE picture. You certainly make cute kids!!!!!!Just wanted to say HI :) Can't wait to see pics of the new little one :)

Workmans said...

What a hansome little devil!! That is such a cute picture of him. I miss my nephews!!