9 years ago
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
Ever since Thanksgiving was over the boys have been nagging me to put up our tree. I told them Dec. 1st we would put up the tree. In the between time till it was time to put the tree up we made some visits to friends homes who already had their tree up and boy was Kade not happy. He couldn't understand why they had their tree up and we didn't have ours up. Well, the 1st came-which was Sat.-and Keith was gone dirt bike riding with buddies and the tree was in the attic. We had to wait for him to get home to get it out and even then the boys were driving me craze. Maybe it was all the excitement of the chance to help put up the tree but good heavens, they were driving me crazy and they were just out of control-basically just one of those days where you want to just give your children away. Finally I was able to calm myself down and we put up the tree. I put the lights on as well, and I have decided that when it is time to buy another tree we are buying a pre-lite tree. The lights are so fun to Mont that he literally grabs them and pulls them off the tree. Christmas is still three weeks away and I am already ready to take down the tree. If they touch it one more time I'm going to scream!!!! We don't decorate with ornaments, because they become throwing objects or bath toys. No our tree is empty but I don't even care. I'm all done Christmas shopping and now I wish Christmas were here just to get it over with and the tree put away. -Oh, that reminds me, after I set up the tree the boys wanted to know where their presents were so they could open them. They said if our tree is up it must be Christmas so we need to open our presents. What a fuss they made when I told them it wasn't Christmas and they couldn't open their presents. Oh boy!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They all look like little Tates, especially the oldest boy!
I really love that you don't put anything except lights on the tree. That would make it so much easier!!! Check out my blog if you ever get a free second. www.landofscotts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment