9 years ago
Friday, November 9, 2007
New adventure here we come!
It has been a very long and tiresome process but it has finally paid off! Keith has been accepted to Colorado's Orthodontic program. Back in July we spent one of our Family Home Evenings putting together his applications. He applied to 37 different schools. It was a long and tedious job but grateful to have all his applications over and done with. The hard part was sitting and waiting to see if anyone would invite him for an interview. He lucked out and received 6 interviews. I am glad that he had the opportunity to interview at each school but good heavens he was gone for a couple days here and there which was fine, but he was gone for one whole week getting three interviews in that week and all I have to say is that I am so glad that I was able to last that long with the boys by myself and for them to still be alive. Luckily mom came to help out while Keith went on his last two interviews. We are excited to go to Colorado-heck what's not to love about it? It's in the west, we will get to experience the snow and for Keith there is good hunting. Yea!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that will be fun! I will tell Ben and he will be excited and might want to come and visit so he could go hunting also. What part of Colorado are you going to be at? Ben also served his mission there. How soon until the move?
Post a Comment